Time marches on

Well, Brewfest is over, but some things never fade...did someone say souvenir?


(N.B. - There may or may not have been drunken ram driving when I got my mount. I plead the fifth.)

In addition to the lovely Brewfest Ram, Dress, and fantastic Pony Keg, we'll always have the memories (I remember most of it...) of good times spent with friends in the beer garden!



That's Fang looking casual over there on the right, and yes, both Jaylee and I are completely smashed in this picture. I turned off the full screen effect to snap a few shots, and yes, I turned it right back on after this pic. Disabling that stuff's for wussies--real players squint while they stagger around drunk trying to net wolpertingers!

Hallow's End is up next, and I intend to enjoy every day of it. Bring it, horseman! I want that ring.

2 comments:

    Schweet!!!!!!

    ~Bella

    Grats on the ring!! Next is the squishy pet!!!