Who's scruffy-lookin'?

Is it just us, or is obsession with the patch is approaching the level of a longtime smoker on day three after going cold turkey? I seem to swing back an forth. I'm nervous about the changes to AV, so if I've been playing that BG, I'm a bit jittery thinking about the patch. After last night's instancing, though, enthusiasm for said patch is riding high again. We ran Durnholde and I was having a nightmare of a time with the dreaded dead zone. We were fighting in hallways that weren't very long, and if it wasn't LOS crimping my damage/cc, then I found myself unable to get far enough away to shoot, but not quite close enough to wing clip, either. As Fang says, "grr, grr, grr."

Was trolling the forums yesterday, and found the following: "We're planning to shrink the min range on ranged attacks to reduce or eliminate the "dead zone". The only point to the dead zone was to ensure the min range on ranged weapons was enough such that ranged weapon attacks wouldn't be used while also being melee'd (at least by mobs... players have a bit of slush built in)."

I was positive about it before, but "Hell yes!" is all I have to say after Durnholde. Only thing is, I don't see the nerf. There's always a nerf.

0 comments: