Everybody's workin' on the weekend.

So I've been productive, for once! Netted some AB marks, a couple of WG marks (and yes, it was WG weekend, and I ended up with a grand total of TWO WG marks. >_< Sadly, running WG without a premade is like papercuts in lemon juice for me, and there's no premade in sight at present. Despite my refusal (or perhaps because of it) to run WG, I netted 10 AB marks, 12 AV marks, and broke 7k kills. Also, created a 2v2 team (RaWzOrSaUrUsReX) with Psychotíca and fought 18 battles. We're learning. Which reminds me I need to grind for gold so I can put a Glyph of Shadow Warding on my PVP helm. Yes, I have a helm I'm going to pimp out for PVP. It has a swift skyfire diamond all socketed and ready to go.

In addition, much instancing was done this weekend, and while I am not sporting phat lewtz, I am sporting not one but TWO shiny new heroic keys. I can now run Heroic Coilfang (as of Saturday) and COT (as of last night) instances. Also, I can now pick up a Glyph of Ferocity for my helm, which is like phat lewtz. So, good weekend.

Of course, the rep grind continues. Next up: Honor Hold. I'm at ~7.5/12k for them, so I need to run Shattered Halls about three times, or run the Hellfire daily 30 times. (Hmm...I wonder which it'll be...) Not so bad, right? The nasty twist on the situation is that I actually want to get Exalted with them, which is going to be a long road and no mistake. My lower city rep is lagging pathetically behind, with only 1195/12000 rep down. And so I find myself with even more reasons to run Shadow Labs. Sadly, I've had the worst PUG luck with that instance. I shudder recalling those pugs. I've actually had some pretty awful non-PUG runs there, as well (fortunately not with my current crowd).

0 comments: